Saturday 12 November 2016

MY FAVORIT PLACE

assalamualaikum
Hello all, my name Ghufron Mubarok introduce my students Untan soil sciences. In West Kalimantan there are many tourist attractions that often people visit as long sand, tantung Bajau, turtle beach, island lemukutan, Temajuk, the equator monument and many more. These attractions will be filled with visitors when such a new year, school holidays, Eid. I suggest if you want to visit these places but the objec that is not crowded or full then do not choose a time that I gave above. For example, would take a great family holiday then you should be able to choose the right time to visited. For the problem of where to stay, you do not worry there is no place to stay as hotels, home stay and others. If your money is not too thick, do not worry, because here the inn is very affordable and does not drain your wallet all.

So I was very pleased when to travel a quiet place not too urgent insistence and will make us uncomfortable or bad mood. Shopping is a favorite or sand pleased that long, why because the new long sand beach I've visited. Other attractions and yet I have never visited. Definitely one day I will travel the world to visit the most beautiful sights and I would invite my family. I am also committed to want to have the tourist attractions and the island itself. Maybe so streaks of ink from me, if there is one in typing the word and I apologize language.
Wassalamualaikum.

No comments:

Post a Comment