Tuesday 22 November 2016

Letter My Self and My 10-years Later Self

Assalamualaikum warahmatulllahiwabarakatuh 
My name Ghufron Mubarok, I have a duty as usual ie posting weekly assignments. This time my job is a message for me now and 10 years to come. You all must have a message and ideals weeks to the fore not? Better than my story is not clear where the front and which end so I just, a message to me now are:

1.      Must be diligent in doing the commands of Allah
2.      Must be more mature and more self-sufficient
3.      Do not be lazy in college and stay on task given what the lecturer
4.      Quickly in completing perkuliahaan 3.5 years
5.      Learning diligent
And the message for 10 years to come are:
1.      Finish S3
2.      Business Has sediri and creating jobs
3.      Berakat Hajj to the holy land Mecca MOTHER
4.      Having your own home and have a car
5.       The work that remains and prosperous

Maybe it was just a message that is not so excessive. I Ghufron asked for prayers from all of you in order to materialize the messages what I make for myself. Do not give up in the face of an obstacle and hindrance. amen I say thank you love, wassalamualaikumwarahmatullahiwabarakatuh.

No comments:

Post a Comment