Saturday 10 December 2016

LAST MEAL IN EARTH




      Assalamulaikaikum warahmatullahiwabarakatuh
       Meet again with me Ghufron Mubarok soil science department.
      As always friends, I will share my own essay writing. Never get bored with what I write. Previously, how are you all? I hope you are healthy and always lanacar sustenance. Of the circumference is not clear just passable ya friends. This time I will discuss choosing one food in the world. If I am in order to choose the food on this earth I would choose satay. You all surely know satay, foods that are made from small pieces of meat skewered such a way as to puncture the bone sticks or bamboo palm leaves and then baked using wood charcoal.
      Sate served with a variety of spices that depend on a variety of satay recipe. The meat is used as skewers include chicken, goat, sheep, cows, pigs, rabbits, horses, and others. Food archipelago which was legendary from ancient times to the present. Satay is a very popular food heritage of the ancestors. Because satay was very tasty and well suited to the tongue of the archipelago.
      Satay fans and lovers already can not be calculated. People overseas vacation to Indonesia love the satay. Nutrients in the sate has been completed from carbohydrates, proteins and others. Sate very popular dish in Indonesia; with various tribes and traditions of the art of cooking (see Indonesian cuisine) has produced various types of satay. In Indonesia, satay skewers can be obtained from the roving vendors, hawkers at roadside stalls, up at an upscale restaurant, and often served in parties and feast. Recipes and how to manufacture diverse satay dependent variations and recipes of each region. Almost any kind of meat can be made satay. As a satay origin country, Indonesia has a rich variety of satay recipe.

      Perhaps so many friends of my writing this time, next time do not forget to stop by my blog. I say thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment